HISTORY: Presenting of a Homeopath medicine-chest in 1988.
Bobbie Hughes Forster (right) presents her mother’s Homeopathic medicine chest to Special Collections Librarian, Edwina Walls in the Robert Watson History of Medicine Room on March 14 of 1988. The medicine chest belonged to Dr. Emma Screeton Forster, M.D., a Homeopathic physician. The chest was given to her by Dr. William B. Hughes when she passed her boards in 1903.
Long Live Homeopathy!