Characteristic Peculiarities of Lachesis
- Lachesis appears to act principally on the left side, particularly in °apoplectic paralysis,-sore throat, eruptions and pain in the limbs.
- Aggravation of the symptoms in damp weather. Exhaustion and weariness from excessively cold or warm weather.
- Aggravation of that symptoms during rest, amelioration during motion, -except the intense inflammatory “rheumatic pains. Evening-exacerbation.
- Exacerbation after every sleep, in the day or night. The curative action is disturbed by acids, wine of beer, particularly, however, by emotions, fright, mortification, listening to tales of murder, etc.
- Typical recurrence of the aggravations. A number of the pains terminate in catarrh.