About the Seminar | Resource Person | Venue
FIRST AID IN HOMEOPATHY seminar at Sandton, Virginia. The seminar is being organised by VIRGINIANS FOR HEALTH FREEDOM.
This course is CEU approved and participants will also get credits!
• The seminar is aimed at those who have little or no prior knowledge of homeopathy
• An insight into the philosophical background as well as the basic methodology of first aid and acute prescribing in homeopathy.
• Learn how to use quick and effective homeopathic methods to ease first aid symptoms.
• Learn about acute prescribing in homeopathy, so that you can use it in everyday situations at home, on the sports field, at work and on holiday – for yourself, your family and friends!
• It will enable you to treat many acute situations, from childhood fevers and teething troubles to the problems of old age.
Venue: RICHMOND AIRPORT HOTEL
5501 Eubank Rd, Sandston, Virginia 23150