A Professor in Homeopathy with 21 years of clinical and teaching experience. Known for ability to build
adequate patient rapport as well as setting up a strategic and systematic clinical practice ensuring regular
follow up of patients.
She has conducted many seminars in India and worldwide:
1. Utility of repertory in clinical practice – October 2010, Abu Dhabi Homeopathic association, Abu
2. Infertility and homeopathy – March 2009, Abu Dhabi Homeopathic association, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
3. Patient’s rights and responsibilities – December 2008, Al Kamal medical centre, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
4. Synthesis 9.1 repertory and its use in clinical practice – June 2007 PG WORK SHOP organized by
Fr.Muller’s Homoeopathic medical college, Mangalore.
5. Homeopathic approach to contemporary ailments – Novotel, Clarke quay, Singapore -May 2007.
6. Presented paper on Indispensability of repertory in clinical cases at14th national
homoeopathic conferences, organized by research society of Homoeopathy & A.P.Homoeopathic
postgraduate medical officers Association, Hyderabad. –2006
7. Presented paper on Scope of Homoeopathy in gynecological condition organized by Indian
Homoeopathic medical association Calicut -2005
8. Presented workshop on Synthesis Repertory in Fr.Muller’s conducted by CCH for Homoeopathic
teachers in all India level in the month of March 2004.
9. Presented paper on Boger repertory and its utility on clinical cases – 2003 organized by
Fr.Muller’s Homoeopathic Medical College, Mangalore.
10. Homoeopathy as a system of medicine – 2000 hosted by rotary club central, Mangalore
11. Case presentation on female complaints – 1999 hosted by south canara Homoeopathic
12. Sexual disorders in females – 1999 organized by Tamilnadu Homoeopathic association –
13. Uses of repertorisation in clinical cases – 1998 hosted by south canara Homoeopathic
14. Scope and limitation of Homoeopathy – 1998 hosted rotary club midtown, Mangalore
15. AIDS awareness – 1997 hosted by lions club south, Mangalore.
She has also appeared in many Live & recorded TV and Radio shows both in India and in Toronto.
LIVE TV SHOWS:
1. Suvarna Kannada news channel – on 10/1/13, thyroid disorders treated by homeopathy.
2. Janashree kannada news channel – on 2/1/13, PCOD and its scope in homeopathy.
3. Pulic tv kannada news channel – on 19/12/12, PCOD And Homeopathy.
4. Pulic tv kannada news channel – on 26/12/12,PCOD And how it is managed in Homeopathy.
5. Samaya 24×7 Kannada news channel – on 12/12/12, hyperthyroid and its homeopathic
6. Samaya 24×7 Kannada news channel – on 3/12/12, hypothyroidism treated by homeopathy.
7. Public tv kannada news channel – on 30/11/12, Joint pain and its classification with
8. Public tv Kannada news channel– on 9/11/12, Infertility in general and its homeopathic
9. Samaya 24×7 Kannada news channel – on 7/11/12 – OA & Homeopathy
10. Pulic tv kannada news channel – on 26/10/12 – Homeopathy in children ailments
11. Samaya 24×7 Kannada news channel – on 17/10/12, ADHD – A Homeopathic approach.
12. Janashree kannada news channel – on 9/10/12, Pediatric diseases and its scope in homeopathy.
13. Samaya 24×7 Kannada news channel – on 1/10/12, How to manage old age diseases with the
help of homeopathy
14. Janashree kannada news channel – on 25/9/12, Scope of homeopathy in pediatrics.
15. Samaya 24×7 Kannada news channel – on 22/8/12, Female infertility- A Homeopathic approach.
16. Janashree kannada news channel – on 7/8/12, Geriatric diseases and its treatment in
17. Public tv Kannada news channel – on 3/8/12, Infertility and its scope in Homeopathy.
18. Samaya 24×7 Kannada news channel – on 1/8/12, Male Infertility and homeopathic treatment
with patient Q & A Session.
RECORDED TV SHOWS:
1. Suvarna Channel – Infertility and benefits of homeopathic treatment. – Jan 2012
2. Suvarna Channel – Psoriasis and scope of homeopathy. – Jan 2012
1. Radio Mango, Toronto- Interview about Scope of homeopathy in Canada. – July 2014