June 1894 graduating class of the New York Medical College and Hospital for Women, a homeopathic institution incorporated under the University of the State of New York in 1863. This was the first place in New York City where a woman could study medicine and, until 1918, the only hospital that accepted female interns. The school was located near Carnegie Hall.
Bach Flower Essences
This form of Diabetes is marked by a decrease in insulin production by the beta-cells, that are located in the pancreatic islets. Insulin is...