Cherry Plum (Prunus Cerasifera) – The Openness Flower
“Fear of mind being over-strained, of reason giving way, of doing fearful and dreaded things, not wished and known wrong, yet there comes the thought and impulse to do them.”-Edward Bach
In a negative cherry plum state one can suppress spiritual and mental growth through frantic efforts.
- Able to to go deep into the subconscious and integrate information there.
- Restores inner peace
- Removal of fear
- Restored control over emotions
- Appropriately deal with and express emotions
- Emotional chaos
- Fear to confront feelings
- Fear of losing mind
- Fear of letting go inside
- Uncontrolled outbursts