The characteristic peculiarities of Baryta carbonica
- The pains are more particularly felt on the left side, most of them come on while sitting, and go off during movement or in the open air.
- The limbs go to sleep when lying on them.
- Inability to rest on the left side, owing to orgasm of the blood, palpitation of the heart, with soreness in the heart, and anxiety.
- The weakness, which is generally a kind of heaviness, is most supportable while lying down.
- Complaints of old people or of children, particularly physical, nervous and mental weakness.